The COVID-19 pandemic is an evolving global health crisis. While no population appears to be immune to COVID-19 infection, older adults and persons with underlying medical conditions appear to be particularly susceptible to infection and serious adverse outcomes. Persons with frailty are likely to be among those vulnerable persons, with research studies underway to explore the associations between frailty, vulnerability, and possible connections to the biology underlying COVID-19 infection.
We have provided links below to COVID-19 information from trusted sources. Please stay safe and be well.
Resources for Community Members:
- Coordinated Federal COVID-19 FAQs and Prevention Tips
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention COVID-19 Resources
- Coronavirus (COVID 19) and Caring for Older Adults
- Johns Hopkins Medicine: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
- World Health Organization (WHO) Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
Resources for Science Professionals: