Welcome to the Frailty Science website!
Our Mission: To provide scientists, students, and community members with state-of-the-art information on frailty-related science and how it might impact health and wellness for older adults.
Our Goal: To improve the understanding of how frailty develops, how to best assess it, and how to best treat and prevent frailty-related decline.
Please join us in helping to integrate frailty knowledge into research, practice, and daily life by accessing our website’s frailty related content listed below.
- Cutting-edge science
- Timely synthesis of evidence-based knowledge
- Best-practice recommendations from national and international organizations
- A catalogue of frailty assessment instruments and apps
- Up-to-date blog communications about frailty and resiliency
- Access to educational and community resources